Random things to do in no particular order…
(I’m adding to this all the time).
- Gamble $1000 on a Roulette wheel in a Vegas casino.
Climb Taal volcano in The Philippines to see Lake Taal.Disappointing. Drink a Singapore Sling in Singapore.At £16 each, we couldn’t afford it! Tubing in Laos.Mental – I fell in the river! Cruise up the coast of Vietnam.Not as picturesque and Northern Thailand.
- See The White House in D.C, US.
See the Great Wall of China in Beijing.Fantastic, breathtaking and exhausting.
- Use the stairs to the top of The Empire State Building in NY.
See the famous rice terraces of Banaue in the Philippines.Wrong time of year for Banaue but others around were great.
- Catch some Jazz in New Orleans, US.
Relax on the white sand beaches of Borocay, Philippines.Simply amazing… Experience China.Unbelievably mental. Get up close & personal with a tiger in Chaing Mai, Thailand.One of the best things I’ve ever done.
- Run the ‘Rocky’ stairs in Philly, US.
See a ‘ping-pong’ show in Thailand.Gross and cruel to animals. Party in Bangkok.It’s as fun as it looks.
- Do a ‘Man vs Food’ challenge somewhere in the US.
Walking with Komodo Dragons in Indonesia.Marvellous! See the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, China.Worth the trip, Xi’an was brilliant.
- Munch a Philly Cheese Steak in, Philly, US.
Go to the top of The Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur.Disappointing. Hang out with the Orangutans at Sepilok in Borneo.Double disappointing.
- Drive/walk the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fran, US.
- Flex my muscles on Miami beach, US.
- Husky riding – in Canada?
- See a real Bear. Scarier the better.
- Drive Route 66.
- See Mount Rushmore in South Dakota, US.
- Do Niagra Falls, US.
- Eat Chinese from those square cardboard containers in NY, US.
- See the Hospital in West Windsor, New Jersey where House M.D is set.
- Walk Hollywood Boulevard.
- The Statue of Liberty.